Tuesday, March 27, 2007

bollywood news

We heard the news that Jiah Khan has invited her debut film 'Nishabd's co-star Amitabh Bachchan on her birthday, but he didn't come due to his busyness. Big B actually sent her a huge bouquet with a note attached which read: 'Sorry I can't come because I'm protecting my vintage car.' He wrote this, because once Jiah said she would love to own the Big B's vintage car.

Tanushree Dutta never says no to item songs. Because these item numbers make her more popular "Item numbers give me more hit songs to dance on for my shows. If these are offered to me by good filmmakers, I've no reason to say no", explains she.

Akshaye Khanna is no more private introverted person. Recently, he flew down from South Africa to Goa to attend his cousin's wedding ceremony. Where he was the life of the part. He not only dance but also made other dance

Salman Khan often visits the sets of 'Namaste London' to give Katrina Kaif moral support. Even he invited his family and close pals for a special screening of the same film. Director Vipul Shah informs, "Yes, there was a show. It was first screening of the film and the reaction to the film was very good." Salman was seen raving about the film and Katrina's performance

Kangana Ranaut is not only a good actor, but she is a great dancer too. She has been learning dance for a long time now. "I love dancing. It's a graceful art and I practice it for three hours daily," informs she.


Ashley Judd was in India to spread HIV/AIDS awareness. While in Mumbai she met Shah Rukh Khan. She shares, "While I was in Mumbai, he hosted a party to raise funds for a charity. I was invited too. But I did not get to meet him, because he arrived after I left. In the morning, he called me, and we met. He gallantly offered to sign up for my cause. I was floored by his charm and grace."

Madhuri Dixit finds the new sync sound shooting a bit uncomfortable. This technology is using in her comeback film 'Aaja Naachley'. She reveals, "Earlier, studios would be full of noise. From the irritating sound of the camera to technicians chitchatting, I was comfortable with all sorts of disturbances. Now there's complete silence and I have to be very conscious about both aspects of acting, expressions and lines, during a shot. Frankly speaking I am enjoying every bit of the shooting because the process of filmmaking has become so refined."

Amrita Rao wants her work only speak for herself. Right now, she plays a Catholic chic in E Niwas's flick 'My Name is Anthony Gonsalves'. She shares, "Sooraj Barjatya portrays his heroines in the most ideal way an Indian woman can be showcased on screen. I loved my role in 'Vivah', and I know my fans love me that way too. But when other directors watch me, I'm sure they want to portray me differently. To play an assistant director in this film, I had to shed that sweet, coy image...but isn't this what acting is all about?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home